San Diego, CA /
Business Development /
Full-Time - Remote
Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
We are looking for an Account Executive to help build and craft our go-to-market and sales motion. This is an opportunity to build our sales team from the ground up and help bring a revolutionary product to the market. Make your mark - and shape how our technology is messaged, sold and delivered to our customers.
What You'll be Responsible For:
- Implement best practices and help lay the foundation for a strong sales focused organization and culture.
- Develop our outbound business development process, managing the full sales cycle from booking a first meeting through close
- Prospect into major named accounts. Work closely with marketing to develop and execute campaigns to drive demand
- Develop and manage a segment plan geared towards generating consistent revenue on both a quarterly and annual basis
- Effectively communicate Mosaic's value proposition to Finance leaders, identifying pain points and illuminating ROI in a consultative manner
- Build and maintain an effective CRM and help craft sales enablement materials
- 4+ years of experience selling a B2B SaaS solution (preferably into Finance)
- Experience in a startup environment, demonstrated track record of success with limited resources
- Strong communicator and executor
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Eager to wear multiple hats and conquer new challenges on a day to day basis