San Diego, CA /
Business Development /
Full-Time - Remote
Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
We are looking for a Product Marketing expert to help build and craft our go-to-market function. This is an opportunity to build our marketing team from the ground up and help bring a revolutionary product to the market. Make your mark - and shape how our technology is messaged, sold and delivered to our customers.
- Create and launch top of funnel content with a clear value proposition and product positioning, identify key verticals and use cases
- Develop launch strategy and structure programs for product introductions and launches
- Collaborate with sales to implement the tools, training, and content the sales org will need in order to deliver the right messaging and generate revenue.
- Create sales collateral, demos, playbooks and a strong positioning for sales people to take deals through close
- Create messaging and framework around packaging and pricing that will optimize the product’s market appeal
- Communicate consistently with customers to continuously improve on product and product positioning, adding value to existing and future clients
- Partner with/manage agency relationships to drive execution on Demand Gen and SEO
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing for a B2B SaaS solution
- Experience in a startup environment, building marketing infrastructure
- Strong communicator, executor, and leader
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Eager to wear multiple hats and conquer new challenges on a day to day basis