Senior Front-End Developer
San Diego, CA /
Front End Engineering /
Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to help build our integration and analytics platform, someone who isn’t afraid to take on the challenges of building a new product. Make your mark - and shape how our company technology stack is written, tested, monitored and delivered.
What You'll be Responsible For:
- Building innovative interfaces and rich user experiences for our core product with an emphasis on data visualizations
- Taking product ideas from ideation to implementation
- Facilitate requirements gathering and translate the business requirements into a technical solution design
- Design and implement architecture for large-scale interactive web applications
- Mentor and guide other developers in all areas of development
- Assist in developing standards and best practices for our team to use in web applications
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years of experience working in a frontend engineering role
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience with data visualization
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
Experience with the following is a Plus! (Not a Requirement)
- Design and structure of REST APIs
- Basic familiarity with business and financial concepts such as ERP, CRM, balance sheet, general ledger, forecasting
- AWS experience
- Agile software development and the tools that are leveraged to drive it (Jira, etc)