Senior Financial Analyst - Customer Operations
San Diego, CA /
Business Development /
Full-Time - Remote
Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
We are looking for an experienced Finance professional who can help support our customers and aid them in using the Mosaic platform to answer strategic questions around their finance and business operations. This person would leverage their experience and knowledge to ensure our customers are set up for success using our product:
What You’ll be Responsible For:
- Focus on the strategic design and execution of FP&A, financial processes, plans and procedures to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency for our customers
- Leading budgeting and financial model building process alongside our customer’s CEOs and Executive teams
- Define and report the key operating metrics for our customers, including Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), Lifetime Value (LTV), Net Revenue Retention (NRR), etc
- Analyze and optimize all aspects of SaaS economics across our customers go-to-market motions
- Manage the financial health of our customer’s business by partnering with executives to focus on strong ROI investments and optimizing costs
- Contribute new financial analysis and product improvements to the Mosaic application based on feedback and experience working with customers
- Three+ years of professional experience working in accounting, finance or related field.
- Demonstrated track record as a trusted business partner (internal and external) with the ability to effectively communicate and lead business and financial decision making with key leaders
- Exceptional analytical, financial modeling, and systems skills
- Sharp communication skills including excellence in writing and presenting
- Experienced in developing and presenting business plans, models, and financial forecasts to management
- Ability to think strategically, but also focus on tactical and operational issues
- Deep appreciation and comfort with analytical rigor and clarity
- Experience working in a start-up environment is a plus
- Experience building revenue forecasts is a plus