Senior Product Manager
San Diego, CA /
Full-Time - Remote
Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
We are looking for an extraordinary product manager to help define and build our product from the ground up. You will be responsible for defining strategy, driving market differentiation and collaborating with a world class technology team. If you thrive in a lightning fast environment and love working with passionate, collaborative people that want to change the world, then Mosaic is the place for you!
What You'll be Responsible for:
- Own the product vision and market differentiation for your product area and actively participate in driving and delivering the company vision.
- Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going and most importantly, why.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers and bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Manage the roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Collaborate and communicate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Measure success. Own the measures used to define success for your product. Success measures must be defined at the inception of a product and tracked throughout its lifecycle. Make measures visible to all stakeholders and interpret them into actionable conclusions and new hypotheses.
- Develop new opportunities. With your finger on the pulse of the market, the customers, competitors, and the engineering teams, you are uniquely positioned to discover and develop new opportunities.
- Leadership DNA - proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead a cross-functional engineering team
- 3-5+ years of product management experience in a technology company
- Enough technical proficiency to successfully partner with and lead engineering in the build out of our products
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Ability to lead and work autonomously
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical disciplineExperience with Agile methodologies
Experience with the following is a Plus! (Not a Requirement)
- Specific expertise in financial planning from topline (sales) through to financial statements
- Understanding financial metrics and how CRM and ERP systems support end to end business processes
- Proven experience building products that drive industry disruption
- Understanding of accounting and financial processesCloud computing experience
- MBA or equivalent experienceExperience in business software or related Internet industries