San Diego, CA /
Back End Engineering /
Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Engineer to help build our integration and analytics platform, someone who isn’t afraid to take on the challenges of building a new product. Make your mark and shape how our company technology stack is written, tested, monitored and delivered.
- Maintain and enhance our Data Analytics platform
- Work closely with our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to implement algorithms targeted for the Financial Planning and Analysis domain
- Collaborate with our front-end developers to ensure optimal performance and flexibility, including Design
- Develop any new REST API services required to access the analytics platform
- Ensure that the application scales well with increasing numbers of customers Develop any ETL/data integrations required to support the Analytics platform
- Design, architect and support new and existing data and ETL pipelines and recommend improvements and modifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related highly quantitative field (such as Math, Statistics or Engineering)
- 7+ years of software development experience,
- Experience with LINQ, T/SQL and with reporting frameworks like SSAS
- Experience working with dimensional data modeling and relational data storage
- Demonstrated experience in query/algorithm design and development