San Diego, CA /
Full-Time - Remote
Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
We are looking for an extraordinary technical writer to define and build our technical documentation from the ground up. You will be responsible for creating a world class documentation experience that is a product differentiator and not an afterthought. If you thrive in a lightning fast environment and love working with passionate, collaborative people that want to change the world, then Mosaic is the place for you!
What You'll be Responsible For:
- Writing, designing, delivering, editing and publishing technical documentation such as developer guides and product use cases.
- Defining how documentation can be a differentiator in the sales process as well as the ongoing customer relationship.
- Presenting complex topics in an easy to understand wayCollaborating with product, design, engineering, customer success and marketing to ensure quality, discoverability and accuracy of product content
- Ensuring content is uniform and seamless with the product.
- Ability to lead and work autonomouslyPassion for creating a documentation experience that presents complex subjects in an easy to understand manner
- Must be able to collaborate and work across multiple time zones with a distributed team
- Strong collaboration, writing, proofreading and communication skillsAbility to think like and write for developers, product managers, and non-technical stakeholders
Experience with the following is a Plus! (Not a Requirement)
- Ability to work in a modern documentation toolchain, including GitHub experience • Experience using reStructuredText, Markdown, or equivalent.
- Basic HTML/CSS skillsExperience working with APIs, code languages and using various API tools such as Postman
- Experience with Agile methodologiesSpecific expertise in financial planning from topline (sales) through to financial statements
- Understanding financial metrics and how CRM and ERP systems support end to end business processes
- Understanding of accounting and financial processes