Sales Consultant - Luxury Auto Sales ($60k - $135k/year)
Barrington, IL /
Variable Operations – Sales /
The Motor Werks Auto Group is looking to add Auto Sales Consultants to our BMW, Cadillac, Mercedes Benz, INFINITI, and Honda Sales Team in Barrington.
Success is possible if you cherish our customer relationships, are self driven to learn, have high energy, exhibit integrity and accountability with our customers as well as among the team you work with at Motor Werks.
As a Motor Werks Sales Consultant you will drive your own success with in demand product lines and unrivaled service standards that keep Customers returning to you. Our Sales Consultants can sell across our unrivaled group of brands, as well as new and pre-owned certified.
- Ensure that the initial and returning experience for each Customer is welcoming and consistently focused on exceptional service
- Communicate effectively in-person, over the phone, via email, text and social media etc. to discover the wants and needs of Customers
- Proactively consult and guide customers to the appropriate next step in the sales process, i.e.vehicle appraisal process, test drives, finance applications and service
- Consistent use and successful navigation of provided selling tools and industry specific programs
- Follow up with potential Customers and lead qualification
- Adhere to provided metrics expectations, successful sales guidelines and requirements
- Ensure that vehicles and product displays represent the quality and first-class experience that our Customers expect
- Maintain brand specific training and certification requirements
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
- Successful completion of Background Check and Drug Test required prior to employment
- Minimum of 5 years of driving with a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle report history
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Paid time off
Short/Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Employee vehicle purchase plans
Complimentary Starbucks Coffee and various other fountain drinks
Family owned and operated
Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
Health and Wellness Programming
Family owned and operated
Discounts on products and services
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.