Automotive Loan Processor - Billers, License and Title
Barrington, IL /
Variable Operations – Sales /
Motor Werks of Barrington, located in Barrington, is currently hiring an Automotive Loan Processor.
Are you looking for a career you can excel in, at a company you can advance in, AND an opportunity to change your life? Do you love working with people an enjoy learning new things? Motor Werks Auto Group is currently looking for a Automotive Loan Processor to join our expanding Motor Werks Team in Barrington. With our modern atmosphere and outstanding support system, you'll find a true, reputable company that's respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees.
Our employee growth records attest that we're not just a car dealership...we're a family.
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Files within appropriate file system all dealership forms, records, reports, correspondence, or other important material.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer.
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Provide refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise or as directed by managers.
- Works with department managers to keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in price. Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
- Checks all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting.
- Processes all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
- Ensures collection of all finance and insurance fees.
- Takes all credit applications.
- Maintains an adequate and current supply of all required contracts and paperwork needed for completion and finalization of car deals Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to departments as needed.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates understanding of general business processes
- Demonstrates ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background check, drug test and references are required for hire.
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Paid time off
Short/Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Employee vehicle purchase plans
Complimentary Starbucks Coffee and various other fountain drinks
Family owned and operated
Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
Health and Wellness Programming
Family owned and operated
Discounts on products and services
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.