Remote, OR /
Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for players who crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together — and keep them together for “just one more round.” The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first — one that's collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Producer who’s passionate about building extraordinary new experiences that inspire others.
An effective Producer is critical for organizing, supporting, and empowering the team to create great games, so you’ll play a crucial role in bringing our first title to life.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Working closely with the team leads to establish and maintain a detailed project schedule with clear goals, deliverables, and deadlines
- Managing the game’s product development cycle including scoping, pre-production, production, testing, code release, console certification, localization, and porting
- Maintaining excellent coordination and communication across the team to ensure everyone is working effectively and efficiently on the highest priority work.
- Leading productive and informative weekly cross-functional team meetings
- Proactively, identifying, and resolving blockers and dependencies before the team is impacted
- Tracking and maintaining the team’s tasks, goals, and deliverables through Jira and Confluence
- Organizing and leading milestone reviews and development retrospectives
- Publishing weekly project updates to the team to highlight progress, risks, and accomplishments
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external vendors
- A love for playing and making amazing games
- 3-5 years as an Associate Producer, Producer, or equivalent on at least one shipped PC or console game
- High level of proficiency in creating development plans, work schedules, and production documentation
- A keen eye for detail and thoroughness in all aspects of the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with great time management skills
- Willing to take risks and learn from failure
- AAA experience
- Familiarity with console development considerations and certification requirements
- Experience as a producer on a live product
- Background as a game developer on an engineering, art, or design team
- Experience with Jira, Hansoft, or equivalent
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance (100% of employee premiums paid, 90% of dependent premiums paid)
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-work Friendly
*Specific perks (benefits) are applicable to regular, full-time employees only (benefits are not applicable to contractors). Benefits are determined by country of residency and are in compliance with local, state, and country regulations.*
$80,000 - $150,000 a year
The estimated salary range for this role is $80,000 - $150,000 USD plus equity.
Individual salary and equity packages are determined based on location, level, relevant education, training, qualifications, and/ or experience.
Mountaintop Studios Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, Mountaintop Studios Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Mountaintop Studios Inc. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during the employment process. If you are in need of accommodations during the employment process, please contact HR for assistance at HR@mountaintop.gg .