Recruiter - Sourcing & Coordination
Los Angeles, CA /
Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for teams that crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together — and keep them together for “just one more round.” The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first — one that's collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us.
We’re looking for a Recruiter who’s passionate about building extraordinary new experiences that inspire others. You’ll play a crucial role in bringing our first title to life by helping bring the team together.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Identifying and engaging outstanding candidates across all disciplines (engineering, design, art, production)
- Engaging with candidates at every stage of the hiring pipeline, ensuring an amazing experience
- Partner with hiring managers to deeply understand each role's requirements and how it fits into the broader Mountaintop team
- Strategize ways to build/improve talent pipelines including industry research, referrals, networking, and community events
- Embodying and representing Mountaintop across the industry
- A love of video games
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a recruiter at a game studio or technology company
- Self-motivated and eager to contribute to many different areas of the company
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in games
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave
- Remote-work friendly