Los Angeles, CA /
Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for teams that crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together — and keep them together for “just one more round.” The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first — one that's collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Lead who’s passionate about building extraordinary new experiences that inspire others. You’ll play a crucial role in bringing our first title to life by helping bring together the team.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Engaging with candidates at every stage of the hiring pipeline, ensuring an amazing experience
- Identifying and sourcing outstanding candidates across a variety of disciplines (engineering, design, art, production)
- Reviewing qualifications of applicants and making recommendations to hiring managers
- Implementing recruiting best practices and processes that drive success
- Building and managing a team of talented recruiters (as necessary)
- Contributing to concept, direction, and gameplay for all Mountaintop projects
- Creating a team culture that prides itself on excellence, innovation, trust, and respect
- A love of video games
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a recruiter at a game / creative studio or technology company
- Self-motivated and eager to contribute to many different areas of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working at a game studio
- Experience building and managing great teams
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave
- Remote-work friendly
- Commuter Pass