Senior LiveOps Producer
Remote, OR /
Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for players that crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together — and keep them together for “just one more round.” The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first — one that's collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior LiveOps Producer who’s passionate about building extraordinary new experiences that inspire others. An effective Senior LiveOps Producer is critical for organizing, supporting, and continuously delivering updates for a live service game, so you’ll play a crucial role in supporting our first game.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Owning, tracking, communicating, and resolving issues affecting players to ensure outstanding experiences
- Collaborating with the full studio to maintain the live service release plan across multiple platforms with clear goals, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Identifying and leading initiatives to improve game quality, stability, and performance
- Working with the Data team to establish and monitor game KPIs for live releases
- Managing and continuously improving our live operations processes
- Working with the customer support and community teams to understand the current top issues and pain points in our live product
- Proactively identifying and resolving blockers and dependencies before issues arise
- Leveraging Jira and Confluence to create studio-wide clarity on strategy and production plans
- Tracking integration of fixes and other changes between branches
- Contributing to a team culture that prides itself on excellence, innovation, trust, and respect
- A love for playing and making amazing games
- 4+ years of experience working on live software or services in a production, operations, or game development role.
- In-depth knowledge of global compliance requirements for both console (Xbox/PS) and PC (steam product readiness)
- Could include certification, geopolitical, age rating, security, and accessibility requirements among others
- Working knowledge of build infrastructure and branching strategies to assist in planning stable, optimized roll out of content releases
- Experience making data-driven decisions on a live service game
- A passion for planning, organization, and team communication
- Strong knowledge of modern game development methodologies and best practices
- Comfortable creating development plans, work schedules, and production documentation
- Ability to create, track, and maintain complex release schedules across multiple platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with great time management and prioritization skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-work Friendly
*Specific perks (benefits) are applicable to regular, full-time employees only (benefits are not applicable to contractors). Benefits are determined by country of residency and are in compliance with local, state, and country regulations.*
$80,000 - $150,000 a year
The estimated salary range for this role is $80,000 - 150,000 USD plus equity.
Individual salary and equity packages are determined based on location, level, relevant education, training, qualifications, and/ or experience.
Mountaintop Studios Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, Mountaintop Studios Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Mountaintop Studios Inc. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during the employment process. If you are in need of accommodations during the employment process, please contact HR for assistance at HR@mountaintop.gg .