Growth – Marketing /
Hi, I’m Sam Pajot-Phipps, VP Growth at Moves. I’m looking for a Growth Marketer to join my team who will help us expand and engage our global community.
Moves is on a mission to push the world towards a future where more people pursue the benefits of independent work. We do this by helping independent workers achieve their financial goals and surpass any obstacles along their journey. At Moves, we believe that independent workers should have true independence over their financial objectives, which means embracing our users not just as customers but as critical stakeholders in the organization. We achieve this principle by building product experiences that engage customers in providing services like peer-to-peer lending and social underwriting, or growing the business through referrals and campaigns, and then enabling them to share in the value they create. This economic alignment in the mission of Moves is facilitated through a technology called Blockchain, and a unique digital asset called Aion.
Aion is a cryptocurrency that launched in 2017. Over the past three years it has developed into a global community of over 65,000 individuals, organizations and institutions.
In the Growth Marketer role, you will develop unique strategies leveraging best practices to expand and engage the global Aion community. Your initiatives will focus on overall community growth and engagement in Aion powered product experiences within Moves
What you'll do:
- Create and execute growth marketing strategies on a global scale at the intersection of fintech and crypto
- Build out a marketing stack to run experiments and campaigns at scale
- Develop a community management strategy to drive member growth, engagement and education
- Create and execute on experiments to drive acquisition and engagement in Aion based products
- Manage Aion social channels, newsletters, and blogs
- Collaborate with Product teams to develop narratives, educational materials and provide community feedback loops
- Establish relationships and coordinate with third parties including agencies, exchanges, and media outlets to execute partner campaigns and distribute updates
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years in growth marketing, digital marketing and/or community management in a B2C company
- Self-starter with experience building and executing strategies from the ground up
- Highly resourceful within an ambiguous environment
- Experience with tools like Hubspot, Autopilot, SEMrush, Amplitude, Google Analytics
- Motivation to dive into an early-stage industry where you create the playbook
- Nice to have – industry experience in FinTech, Financial Services or Social
- Nice to have – experience and/or knowledge of crypto
What we offer:
- Robust benefits plan
- $500/year health spending account
- $1000/year professional development budget
- Generous parental leave
- Flexible work that fits your life
- Friday lunch, snacks, and coffee when we're back in the office 🙂.
Moves is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. Please note that we are a dog-friendly office when we're there!