Software Engineer, Machine Learning (SF and Mountain View)
Mountain View, CA
At Moveworks, we do machine learning differently. Led by veterans of the Google WebAnswers team and experts in NLP, you will get to work on state of the art NLP systems, apply deep learning to unstructured data sets and then to everything we do. Your lead time from research to deployment of models will be incredibly fast. If this is exciting to you, we want to have a conversation!
What will you do?
- Apply machine learning, NLP, and deep learning methods to unstructured data sets and complex systems
- Use your knowledge of machine learning fundamentals to develop and execute new algorithms, evaluate with small scale experiments and later productionize solutions at scale
- Investigate and solve exciting and difficult challenges in machine learning, classification, data science, content analysis, and deep learning
- Research and develop innovative, scalable and dynamic solutions to hard problems
- Use the latest advances in machine learning, data science, neural network, and deep learning to enhance our products and create delightful user experiences
- Work on search/information retrieval problems
- Spend time weekly reading, discussing, and potentially building models off of the latest ML research
What do you bring to the table?
- You have 3+ years of machine learning modeling and productionizing ML models experience. Please do not apply if you do not have productionizing ML models experience as this is critical for the role
- You have strong familiarity with frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit Learn, or ElasticSearch
- You are familiar with deep learning algorithms You have experience with NLP frameworks like SpaCY, Gensim, or NLTK
- You feel at home developing on Linux with languages like Python or C++
- Desire to work at a startup pace in a small company with a high degree of ownership
- Strong motivation, gumption, and an appetite for continuous, incremental changes and completing challenging projects fast
- High level of curiosity about engineering outside of your immediate discipline and an incessant desire to learn
- As a bonus, you have some prior experience working with open source software or having contributed to it
Who we are:
Moveworks is an AI first company with a singular focus: fully autonomous resolution of all enterprise IT. We are building a state of the art platform that combines natural language understanding, conversational interface, and automation to enable hundreds of millions of knowledge workers get work done faster. Our engineers built foundational systems are companies like Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, and Facebook, and we are now applying our expertise to build a first of its kind enterprise machine learning platform.
While we currently resolve 15-35% of all IT related requests autonomously at companies like Broadcom and Autodesk, we are just getting started. Our vision is to build a single AI platform where employees can come for help whenever they need anything from their respective companies - ranging from HR related help, facilities, legal, and more. This is all delivered through a conversational interface like Slack, Teams, or Google Chat for a fast, delightful, and frictionless user experience.
As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow with us. You’ll be part of a team that thinks in terms of we, not I. Together, we're focused on simplifying life for millions of people around the world in their most pressing hours of the day by giving them an effortless, magical way to resolve issues -- all powered by a strong form of AI.