Summer Software Engineering Intern (2020)
At Moxe, we’re on a mission to dramatically reduce healthcare costs. We are creative, smart and interesting problem solvers. We are looking for great software engineering interns to join Moxe for the Summer of 2020.
We help health systems and health plans share medical records, key patient insights and claims data and you can help us. Join our agile devops team dedicated to delivering quality products for our customers. You will have an immediate impact and challenge yourself every day.
As an intern, you will work with experienced engineers and develop real software tools. There are adjustable standing desks, Concerts on the Square and probably puns.
Amaze us with your passion and your skills: please apply and get to know us.
The ideal candidate:
- SOLID understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- A passion for problem solving, coding and debugging – you are unstoppable
- Proven ability to develop software in C# and/or Java
What you'll do:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Execute software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Integrate software components into a fully-functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality and APIs
- Configure and help deploy software tools
- Contribute ideas and designs to the project work
- Seeking degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT with a graduation date of December 2020 or later
- Must be able to work full time over the summer from our Madison, WI office
- Must have the ability to work for any US employer without visa sponsorship.
Got Moxie? Join Moxe! Moxe strives to provide equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace. Moxe is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and to maintaining an atmosphere of passionate, fun, quirky, intelligent, and motivated individuals. We want our staff to reflect the rich culture and diversity of our society and to feel included, respected, and accepted. We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t check ALL the boxes in the job posting.
For fastest consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter via our website.