Allscripts Integration Software Engineer
We are creative, smart and interesting problem solvers. At Moxe, we’re on a mission to dramatically reduce healthcare costs. We are looking for a talented software engineer who knows how to interface with Allscripts’s core EMR applications.
Join our agile software delivery team on our DevOps journey. You will be a vital member of our software development team, you will help build the new health information network in the cloud. You will help us build our SaaS healthcare records software every day and you will be our SME for Allscripts interoperability. Help us rapidly deliver quality, secure products to our customers. You are on FHIR to improve healthcare. You will have an immediate impact and challenge yourself every day.
Every day we learn from each other and solve difficult problems that improve interoperability. We're not afraid to use cutting-edge technologies. We have remote and co-located teams plus an open vacation policy. Also, there may be puns.
If you want to amaze us with your skills as an O-O (C#, Java) and Allscripts programmer, please apply and get to know us.
- Write well-designed, testable, tested and efficient code in C# and Java
- Integrate software components into a fully-functional software system
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Allscripts
- Embrace and help evolve our agile development practices
Our Ideal Candidate will have these Required Core Competencies:
- Demonstrated integration experience with Allscripts EMR, including FHIR
- Ability to develop and debug software in C#, Java or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, including SQL
- SOLID understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
We hope you also have these Desired Additional Skills:
- Familiarity with AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with FHIR and IHE profile
- Experience with test-driven development or another test-first methodology
- Working experience in an agile devops environment
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Familiarity with HL7 and IHE protocols and profiles
- Experience with other EMRs a plus (Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Greenway, athenahealth, eClinicalWorks)
Ideal Job Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Allscripts software engineering experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or comparable experience
- Must have the ability to work for any US employer without visa sponsorship
Got Moxie? Join Moxe! Moxe Health strives to provide equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace. Moxe is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and to maintaining an atmosphere of passionate, fun, quirky, intelligent, and motivated individuals. We want our staff to reflect the rich culture and diversity of our society and to feel included, respected, and accepted. We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t check ALL the boxes in the job posting. Hope you like take-home programming assessments, because we think this levels the playing field.
For more information on Job Opportunities at Moxe Health, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For fastest consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter via our website.