Sales Director (Health Plan and/or Health System)
Moxe Health is a team of experienced, passionate EHR experts who understand the data integration challenges facing the healthcare industry. We help health plans, providers and vendors share their data seamlessly and cost-effectively.
Founded in 2012, Moxe is expanding our team to build a world-class organization and grow the technology enabled services offered to our customers. We are committed to building an experienced, highly-specialized and passionate team focused on making our health system run more smoothly (and cost effectively).
We're building a two-sided network, and based on their relevant experience, the Sales Director is responsible for selling our solution to either health plans or health systems within an assigned region.
You will sell clinical data exchange solutions that replace existing paper processes with fully-automated ones. It's a cheaper, faster, and better way of doing things. It's also solving a foundational issue within healthcare: Interoperability.
We most often sell to quality directors, risk adjustment specialists, managed care leaders, finance leaders, and HIM directors.
As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads. You will make sales calls to existing and prospective customers, own presentations, develop proposals and negotiate contracts in order to meet expected revenue and/or sales goals. Working from the Madison, WI office is preferred, but working remotely in the US is also an option.
- Healthcare Industry background including knowledge of at least one of the following: value and risk based contracting, HIPAA/HIM workflows, risk adjustment, quality programs, insurance markets (Commercial, Medicare and/or Medicaid).
- 6+ years of sales experience (phone/web and onsite selling) to providers or health plans.
- 4+ years of technology/software experience
- Preference for a position that requires prospecting
- 10+ years of sales experience selling data products to the payer industry
- 10+ years of selling EMRs, middleware, ROI (Release of Information), or HIEs to provider networks
- Competitive, goal oriented with the ability to think strategically and operate within a fast-growing business. Proven ability to sell in both a transactional and consultative environment via phone, internet and face-to-face visits, when necessary.
- Enthusiastic, team oriented with the ability to build strong relationships across all stakeholders; including Moxe , partners and customers. Must have strong presentation skills and ability to demo technical software products.
- Bachelor's Degree
Some travel to conferences, events and customer meetings - though likely less travel than a typical sales position.