Regional Vice President Sales
Responsible for selling the Moxe Substrate and Convergence solution to healthcare provider systems within assigned region. The initial focus is automated chart retrieval for Risk Adjustment and Quality programs. It is expected that additional solutions will be introduced for sale later in 2017.
Responsible for generating and qualifying leads as well as developing partner generated referrals. Will make sales calls to both existing and prospective customers, make presentations, develop proposals and negotiate contracts in order to meet expected revenue and/or sales goals.
- Healthcare Industry background including knowledge of value and risk based outcomes, HIPAA, commercial, Medicare & Medicaid claims processing.
- 8+ years of sales experience (phone/web and onsite selling) to provider systems.
- 8+ years of technology/software experience
- Understanding of the insurance industry and ability to coordinate with health plan partners
- 10+ years of sales, healthcare industry and software experience
- 5+ years of sales experience to payer industry
- 10+ years of IT and HIM sales experience to large hospital systems
- 10+ years of selling middleware, ROI (Release of Information), HIE experience to provider networks
Sales Expectations (Quota)
- Ability to identify and develop contacts at large hospital systems
- 2017 - 2 health systems per month; once ramped
- 2018 - based on recurring revenue targets (TBD)
- Competitive, goal oriented with the ability to think strategically and operate within a fast-growing business. Proven ability to sell in a transactional environment via phone, internet and face-to-face visits, when necessary.
- Enthusiastic, team oriented with the ability to build strong relationships across all stakeholders; including Moxe Health, partners and customers. Must have strong presentation skills and ability to demo technical software products.
- Bachelor's Degree
Remote. Some travel to conferences, events and customer meetings.