Love working in a fast-paced environment, but want stability and plenty of opportunity to learn and grow your career?
Interested in working with a cutting-edge company with lots of room to grow?
Excited to apply your strong organizational, relationship, and planning skills to a variety of operations and business development efforts?
Moxe is a passionate team of clinical data experts who understand the data integration challenges facing the healthcare industry. We help health plans, providers and vendors share their data seamlessly and cost-effectively.
We are expanding our team to build a world-class organization and grow the technology enabled services offered to our customers. We are committed to building an experienced, highly-specialized and passionate team focused on making our health system run more smoothly (and cost effectively).
In this role, you will support our leadership team in helping clear barriers and freeing them up to focus on their most important responsibilities. You will catch things before issues arise, and also anticipate the needs of your team. You will have the full support of your team and will be looked to for stability when schedules and commitments become hectic.
This position is based out of our Madison location as a member of our Operations team.
- Work in a fast-paced collaborative environment supporting senior leaders across Commercial, Operations, and Engineering functions. This includes managing executive-level communication, schedules/calendars, travel arrangements, and appointments/meetings.
- Organize, prioritize and handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure that attention is given and action is taken in a timely manner.
- Oversee planning and logistics for various events (e.g., conferences, large meetings, board meetings, and company retreats), requiring coordination with marketing, sales, and others both within and outside of the company.
- Assist with regulatory and tax-filings, as well as office management tasks, including ordering supplies and helping visitors.
- Look for opportunities to help executives be more productive.
- Willingness to take ownership and take action on multiple projects at a time.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
You will love this job if you have/are:
- Passion for your work
- A self-starter who is independent and has a strong ability to anticipate the needs of those around you
- Comfortable with doing something for the first time, and a strong willingness to learn the new skills required for success
- Can define what it takes for a vision to become a reality
- Can build relationships with execs and clients to help everyone get what they need (ideally before they realize they need it)
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- An optimistic, can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills, and a keen attention to detail
- A high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and openness to assist wherever needed
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Persistence and a natural tendency to proactively follow up
- Expertise working in G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc)
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with multiple executives
- Experience in event, meeting, and travel planning
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation
- Health, dental, and vision