Sales Director - Health System
Madison, WI or Remote
Who We Are:
Do you love working in a fast-paced environment, but want stability and plenty of opportunity to learn and grow your career? Are you interested in working with a cutting-edge company with lots of room to grow? If so, then Moxe may be the place for you.
Moxe is a team made up of highly motivated individuals who strive to better understand the data integration challenges facing the healthcare industry. We help health plans, providers and vendors share their data seamlessly and cost-effectively.
We are expanding our team to build a world-class organization and grow the technology enabled services offered to our customers. We are committed to building an experienced, highly-specialized and passionate team focused on making our health system run more smoothly (and cost effectively).
Who You Are:
Moxe is looking to hire a Sales Director - Health Systems to join our growing sales team. We're building a two-sided network, and the Sales Director - Health Systems will be responsible for selling our solution health systems, IDNs and large physician practices within an assigned region.
What You’ll Do:
The Sales Director - Health Systems will sell clinical data exchange solutions that replace existing paper processes with fully-automated ones. It's a cheaper, faster, and better way of doing things. It's also solving a foundational issue within healthcare: Interoperability.
We most often sell to quality directors, risk adjustment specialists, managed care leaders, finance leaders, and HIM directors.
As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads. You will make sales calls to existing and prospective customers, own presentations, develop proposals and negotiate contracts in order to meet expected revenue and/or sales goals. Working from the Madison, WI office is preferred, but working remotely in the US is also an option. Some travel may be required for this position.
The Ideal Candidate
- Healthcare Industry background including knowledge of at least one of the following: value and risk based contracting, HIPAA/HIM workflows, risk adjustment, quality programs, insurance markets (Commercial, Medicare and/or Medicaid)
- 6+ years of sales experience (phone/web and onsite selling) 3+ years of sales experience specific to the healthcare industry (provider facing)
- 3+ years of sales experience specific to technology/software
- Preference for a position that requires prospecting
- Competitive, goal oriented with the ability to think strategically and operate within a fast-growing business
- Proven ability to sell in both a transactional and consultative environment via phone, internet and face-to-face visits, when necessary
- Enthusiastic, team oriented with the ability to build strong relationships across all stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills and ability to demo technical software products
Additional Bonus Skills
- 5+ years of selling EMRs, middleware, ROI (Release of Information), or HIEs to provider networks
- Formalized sales training
- A bachelor's degree
Got Moxie? Join Moxe! Moxe Health strives to provide equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace. Moxe is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and to maintaining an atmosphere of passionate, fun, quirky, intelligent, and motivated individuals. We want our staff to reflect the rich culture and diversity of our society and to feel included, respected, and accepted. We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t check ALL the boxes in the job posting.
For more information on Job Opportunities at Moxe Health, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.