Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Looking to take your sales career to a new level at a dynamic company where the creative culture facilitates your growth and development into a top-notch salesperson? Did you know it's no coincidence that 40 percent of S&P 500 CEO s come from a strong sales or marketing background?
Moxe, a fast-growing healthcare IT company in Madison, is searching for a Sales Development Representative. We are looking for a confident individual with a strong entrepreneurial, self-motivated mindset- one who thrives in a lively, creative, and collaborative environment.
While handling inside sales at Moxe, you will play a critical role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. As an SDR you are responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities for the Moxe sales organization.
You must be comfortable and eager in making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and setting appointments for our sales leaders. Your experience and acquired knowledge will be brought to the team to help evolve our processes and our company. This position will build upon your foundation for a strong successful high tech sales career.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and inbound lead follow-up
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Route qualified opportunities to the sales team for further development and closure
- Set up appointments for sales team
- Establish relationships within assigned accounts
- Update and maintain customer information within SalesForce (CRM software tool)
- Recognize problems and suggest new approaches to solve them
- High energy and positive outlook
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong phone presence
- Experience dialing dozens of calls per day preferred, but not required
- Two years of technology or healthcare sales experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM preferred, but not required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent