Richmond, CA /
Engineering – Hardware /
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As a Test Engineer with Moxion Power Co. you’ll develop and execute our system testing roadmap. You will define and refine the step-by-step process to test, and validate products from the ground up. You will work cross functionally with all areas of the organization to ensure the safety and functionality of our products and drive improvements to our portfolio. You will have the opportunity to deliver advanced products that will transform and disrupt an industry which hasn't seen innovation in decades.
What you’ll do:
- Setup and execution of testing activities
- Aid in selection and definition of new test equipment
- Work with software, mechanical, electrical, and hardware organizations
- Build, manage, execute, and improve test and validation plans
- Analyze test data and report results to test owner
- Provide system level information and collaboration on DVP&R and DFMEA Transfer development test lessons learned to manufacturing and assist with test definition and setup
Skills to be successful:
- Experience with testing of software, electrical, and mechanical components
- Proficiency in data acquisition, analysis, and reporting technical details
- Ability to create and manage timelines and documentation
- Comfortable reaching out to test owners to resolve ambiguities in test requests and test plans
We currently use:
- Google Workspace, MS Office, Slack, Zoom
- JAMA, JIRA, Confluence, Monday
- ATI VISION, Intrepid Vehicle Spy, New Eagle Raptor
- ATI EMX, Intrepid neoVI, Kvaser Leaf Light and USBcan
$150,000 - $161,000 a year
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, investment in professional development courses, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com