Business Development Representative
Richmond, CA /
Revenue – Sales /
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As Moxion’s first Business Development Representative, you'll be responsible for generating new business opportunities and driving revenue growth. You will be a key player in our sales team and will partner closely with our Account Executives to identify, qualify, and close new business and help.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness
- Generate new business opportunities by prospecting, cold calling, and emailing potential customers
- Build and manage a pipeline of qualified leads to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Research and identify key decision-makers and stakeholders in target companies
- Understand the needs and pain points of potential customers and effectively communicate how our product or service can help them
- Schedule and participate in product demos and presentations with prospects
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective customers and ensure they’re informed of the latest updates from Moxion
Skills to be successful:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in a startup environment
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com