Strategic Partnerships Manager, Utilities
Energy Services – Energy Services /
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As our Partnerships Manager, you’ll be building and managing relationships with our strategic customers to develop partnerships resulting in revenue growth and new market entry. This role will bring our product to market through partnerships to strategically expand to new regions and industries. If you thrive on 1) solving problems by connecting the dots between people and ideas and 2) designing ways to collaborate across organizations and teams, this role is for you. Join us in changing the way energy moves around the world!
What you'll do:
- Lead customer relationships and serve as the point of contact for developing and maintaining a business relationship, troubleshooting, and responding inquiries
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure support of pilot and demos activities to establish new partnerships and sales opportunities
- Explore opportunities, provide partnership proposal and negotiate on mutual benefits
- Support the development of partnership plans with key utility customers that align their needs with our product offering to expand into new markets and support our go-to-market strategy
- Pitch case for partnership programs to executive leadership
- Organize strategic insights on new markets and integrate them into revenue strategy
- Work cross-functionally with policy, legal, comms, marketing, product, finance, and sales
- Analyze partnership effectiveness and obtain ways to optimize growth
Skills to be successful:
- Deep knowledge or expertise in working with utilities and developing programs and business cases in the utility industry
- Strong interpersonal skills across diverse audiences
- Entrepreneurial and creative problem solving mindset
Nice to have's:
- Knowledge or expertise in energy storage, renewable energy, fleet management, or EV industry
- Experience in sales and business management strategies and planning
- Experience designing programs and incentives between organizations
- Knowledge of energy policy and incentive programs
We currently use:
- Google Drive
$145,000 - $160,000 a year
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com