Staff Global Supply Manager, Indirect Procurement
Operations – Supply Chain /
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As our Global Supply Manager, Indirect Procurement, you’ll play a pivotal role in developing our Procurement capabilities in this category. As a key member of our supply chain team, you will take sourcing and strategy ownership of categories such as Manufacturing Capex, Field Operation procurement, Office Consumables, Software, Food Service providers, etc.
What you'll do:
- Lead the RFQ process to ensure on time supplier selection with the best quality, cost, schedule and performance
- Lead the development and execution of supply strategy, aligning with Moxion's business objectives and expansion plans
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders such as Engineering, Testing, Manufacturing, Facilities, Energy Services, and Finance to drive sourcing initiatives.
- Cultivate strategic relationships with partners, negotiate and set up contractual Service Level Agreements and continuously evaluate supplier performance
- Conduct spend analysis and utilize market trends to proactively identify and implement improvement opportunities in the segment
- Manage internal stakeholder communication and expectations related to sourcing initiatives and timelines
Skills to be successful
- Minimum 6 years of progressive experience in global supply chain management, with a focus on procurement
- Demonstrated success in supplier relationship management, negotiation, and strategic sourcing
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data and market trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate across diverse teams and cultures
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge or expertise energy, fleet management, or EV industry
- Experience with Netsuite (not mandatory)
- Experience with google sheets, Excel, powerpoint etc
$175,000 - $190,000 a year
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com