Enterprise Business Systems Engineer
Richmond, CA /
Engineering – Software /
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
Moxion Power is searching for a skilled and experienced Enterprise Systems Engineer to join our Enterprise Business Systems team. You will serve as the Technical Lead for the team, responsible for the system architectures and technology choices and working to debug and fix any technical issues within our business systems.
What You'll Do:
- Drive technical architecture, strategy, and implementation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Set an example for technical leadership within the team by ensuring consultants & vendors are following set architectural principles, testing and monitoring best practices, and adhering to coding standards.
- Design and oversee the integration of various enterprise-level software applications, including ERP, MES, PLM, and Salesforce. Ensure seamless communication and data flow between systems through well-defined interfaces.
- Act as a technical escalation point for complex issues and challenges related to system design, integration, and performance. Employ your analytical skills to diagnose problems and propose effective solutions.
Skills to be Successful:
- Solid understanding of software architecture principles and design patterns.
- Proficiency in API Design, data store selection, pub-sub frameworks, and other related technologies.
- Previous experience leading technical teams and guiding architectural decisions.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and convey technical concepts clearly.
- Ability to work in Cloud, On Premise and hybrid compute and network environments.
- Understanding of security, compliance, and data protection requirements in enterprise systems.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and automation tools to streamline deployment and maintenance processes.
- Experience with network design and security practices.
- $160K - $200K per year
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com