Intern - Data Analyst
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for an intern who can help us dig into raw data, analyse it and draw conclusions that help in making business decisions.
- Business Analysis to understand the client's business and work with data scientists to define the Deep Learning (DL) model
- Quality Assurance of Deep Learning models
- Analyze the conversation quality in chatbots
- Leverage multiple crowdsourcing strategies to collect training and test data for DL models and help with cleansing, filtering and massaging those data
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness across multiple teams
- Evaluate and identify where enhancements of data to maintained higher quality data
- Detailed testing feedback preparation to help the team to improve the models.
- Monitor and improve the Data Quality Assurance process that can meet/exceed the current standards and procedures
- Learn and/or leverage the required software tools and technology
Duration: 3 months