San Francisco, CA
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for an experienced customer implementation manager to manage multiple enterprise accounts and bring a brand’s vision for an AI chatbot and messaging program to life. You’ll create project plans, help onboard the client, customize AI training templates and documents, and optimize the bot UX. This individual will report to the Head of Sales and work closely with our global technology team to ensure deadlines are met and the client’s expectations are exceeded.
- Manage day-to-day client relations with multiple enterprise clients simultaneously
- Answer business and technical questions; deliver custom demonstrations remotely and in-person, and clearly articulate our value proposition
- Work closely with our technical team throughout the bot training process to provide insight and ensure all client expectations are being met
- Retain and grow accounts
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to deliver the best product for our customers
- Contribute to building our team and company culture. We’re a startup with lots of potential for you to have impact beyond your core role
- 5-7+ years of experience in implementation, consulting, or account management
- Ability to leverage your business acumen to assess client needs and drive adoption
- Familiarity with data-driven SaaS solutions and experience working with highly technical teams
- Ability or willingness to work at scale, and with 24x7 production operations
- Experience with external facing production systems for high traffic services
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to engage across multiple teams to deliver a desired outcome
- The ability to thrive in an unstructured, rapidly changing environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit – you are excited to jump into a chaotic tech startup to help build something incredible!
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits and equity options.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Msg.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.