msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to help analyse and simplify business requirements to help in designing the product flow.
- Leading Chatbot flow design either from scratch or based on customer requirements.
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements for completeness
- Translating and simplifying business requirements to make them ready for development
- Developing assets for a project that are easily reusable across other client projects with similar requirements
- Working with the Development and QA team for development, AI training and quality validation.
- Reviewing operational procedures and methods, map current business processes, define and analyze business activities, identify best practices, and recommend improvements
- Keeping track of key KPI’s for each assignment
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support
- Negotiating development support to arrive at a feasible solution that will fit within the defined schedule
- Managing multiple assignments and align them with business priorities and deadlines.
- 2- 3 years experience in a Business Analyst role
- Engineering background not required; BA will only be responsible for design and performance tracking
- Experience in delivering customer solutions and an obsession for exceeding expectations
- Experience in project planning, and KPI development
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills