msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service.
We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work collaboratively with software development team to deploy and operate the systems. You'll be responsible to ensure the system is running smoothly and is being monitored continuously to resolve issues.
- Ability to conceive and work on the lines of "Infrastructure as a Code" and "Infrastructure automation".
- Program for the infrastructure and support systems on scale whether it is in AWS or Azure or local workstations or any combination of these.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated processes for Systems Administrator tasks.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment and network security.
- Administer servers, storage devices, backup devices, VPN Gateways and wireless infrastructure.
- Provide support for all client/server related issues.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance and upgrades on all servers, network and storage systems.
- Perform daily system and security monitoring.
- Perform regular security screenings across various applications and overall network.
- Strong background in Linux
- Experience in the following areas:
- o virtualization technologies and tools like vagrant and/or virtualbox
- o docker and IT ecosystem
- o configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Ability to execute tasks accurately, efficiently and timely
- Ability to multi-task and at the same time should be detail-oriented and organized
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and need
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective time management and prioritization skills