Senior QA Engineer - Implementation
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a seasoned Quality Analyst to help us keep a check on the quality of products. If you are passionate about quality and want to help make an impact in our organization then we have a perfect role for you!
- Review product specifications and create functional test plan and write code to automate functional tests
- Review internal engineering design and create detailed test plan to validate engineered solution including API tests, feature tests etc. Write code / scripts to automate tests
- Setup test platform and automation for testing framework (as part of CI/CD)
- Understand performance characteristics of feature and write code/scripts to measure / validate performance
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent - Masters or PhD preferred
- 3+ years of experience developing in an object oriented language (such as Java, C++ or C#)
- Expert knowledge in Unix, Linux
- Intermediate scripting knowledge (Bash, Perl / Python)
- Demonstrated experience with software testing methods, such as functional testing, stress testing, performance testing, and failure injection
- Knowledge and experience with networking, distributed systems, web services and machine learning
- Knowledge of client application automation frameworks
- Intermediate knowledge in SQL (Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills