Quality Analyst (Manual Testing)
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a seasoned Quality Analyst to help us keep a check on the quality of products. If you are passionate about quality and want to help make an impact in our organization then we have a perfect role for you!
- Testing of AI based conversational products
- Monitoring and improving quality assurance process ensuring any agreed-upon standards and procedures are followed
- Providing a high level of quality awareness across multiple teams
- Evaluating and identifying where enhancements in accuracy of models are required
- Detailed testing feedback preparation to help the team to improve AI models
- Good focus for delivering high quality products and passionate about learning new technologies
- Should have passion for Manual Testing, Test Planning, Test Cases, Preparation and Execution
- Should be good with writing Functional, Integration and Regression test cases from the analysis of requirements document
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related Engineering field
- Should understand testing requirements related to the current project/product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent knowledge of Manual Testing concepts and tools
- Exposure to New technology, Problem solving skills, Self-motivated and self-starter, work independently
- Hands on Jira(Bug tracking tool), any test management tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Selenium-WebDriver is a plus
- Learning attitude and confident on the QA related Processes
- Good knowledge in any Database (MySql, Cassandra etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication