Lifecycle Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging.
Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service and product organizations. Our artificial intelligence platform powers human-like dialogue that delights consumers and drives ROI for businesses. We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market, but also provides superior service to our customers.
We are growing our Marketing team with entrepreneurial, self-motivated and creative marketers who can partner with cross-functional teams to grow our business significantly. This role will influence our brand and rapid growth in the market and will focus on a wide variety of marketing initiatives to help propel our business. This role will be integral to our growth and critical to our overall success as we continue to drive and expand the exciting new world of conversational AI.
- Build and manage sophisticated marketing programs for prospects and customers in various stages of their lifecycle, from customer acquisition to co-marketing activities with current accounts.
- Partner with product marketing, sales and creative strategy teams to create content that impacts and accelerates the buying process.
- Collaborate on strategic events (conferences, webinars, dinners, meet-ups, etc.) from planning to execution, with strong attention to detail and a results-oriented mindset.
- Own and build-out customer marketing activities by collaborating with internal stakeholders to create reference customers, case studies, customer videos, and other creative assets.
- Measure and report on key lifecycle marketing KPIs and campaign performance, making recommendations on new programs or how to take the program to the next level.
- Establish a rigorous A/B testing approach to test methods, messaging, CTAs, content, and email cadence to improve our performance in generating interest and creating sales opportunities.
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a lifecycle marketing, customer marketing, field marketing, event marketing, or demand generation
- Enterprise Saas startup experience a plus
- Fantastic program management and communication skills with a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams
- Experience using marketing automation technology and marketing tools to support program execution (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Autopilot, Outreach, SalesLoft, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a scrappy, startup environment
- Naturally curious, with an always-on learning mindset
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits and equity options.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Msg.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.