Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging.
Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service and product organizations. Our artificial intelligence platform powers human-like dialogue that delights consumers and drives ROI for businesses. We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market, but also provides superior service to our customers.
We are growing our Customer Success team with smart, hardworking and creative Customer Success Managers who can provide excellent service for a technical product to a range of business functions (marketing, e-commerce, customer care, IT). Our team is growing quickly, so each member plays an important role in shaping our future Customer Success organization. You will be the driving force of customer satisfaction and a key client point of contact for existing customers.
In 2018 we are shaping and developing a new market and we’re looking for people who are excited by that opportunity.
- Act as primary point of contact throughout customer lifecycle
- Upsell / cross-sell msg.ai solutions
- Partner with AE to drive, negotiate and close renewal business
- Command credibility with senior client executives
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of msg.ai products and services
- Possess strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within assigned customer base
- Onboard new customers
- Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape
- Develop customer stories, case studies and client references
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a strategic account management position
- Proven sales success in upsell and cross sell environments
- Ability to build and coordinate internal teams and resources
- Enterprise SaaS customer success experience
- Analytics experience
- Proven experience in managing technical, intangible project implementations
- Experience helping customers identify gaps in business process and workflow
- Proven success aligning successful solutions, as well as gathering and demonstrating ROI data
- Ability to thrive in a scrappy, startup environment
- Naturally curious, with an always-on learning mindset
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits and equity options.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Msg.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.