Senior Sales Operations Manager
San Mateo, CA
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to resolve customer support inquires. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of providing superior customer service across email, chat, and social. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
msg.ai is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager who has the ability to get involved in our company’s most strategic initiatives, driving productivity and focus within our Go to Market team. To be successful in this role, you should be analytically savvy and execution focused, able to simultaneously inform high-level strategy while getting into the weeds to help drive our company’s success. Strong desire to join an early-stage startup and build is a must.
- Work with cross-functional partners (Sales, Product, Marketing, HR) to set strategy and drive successful execution of key projects
- Manage msg.ai’s internal sales and marketing tools suite, driving productivity within our Go To Market team
- Design and implement sales processes that reduce friction and enable team members to spend time on what they do best
- Deliver strategic projects (e.g. go-to-market strategies, scenario analyses, competitive intelligence) that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-4 yrs in strategy/management consulting or in a SalesOps role at a leading technology company
- SaaS Sales Operations required (preferably Enterprise SaaS)
- Excellent communication, storytelling and presentation skills
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel and SFDC) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Salesforce experience required
- Process-oriented, enjoy coordinating work between multiple parties
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits and equity options.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Msg.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.