Senior Business Operations Associate
San Francisco, CA
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers. Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
msg.ai is looking for a Senior Business Operations Associate who has the ability to get involved in our company’s most strategic initiatives, driving productivity and focus within our Go to Market team. To be successful in this role, you should be analytically savvy and execution focused, able to simultaneously inform high-level strategy while getting into the weeds to help drive our company’s success.
- Manage msg.ai’s internal tools suite, driving productivity within our Go To Market team
- Work with cross-functional partners (Sales, Product, Engineering, HR) to drive successful execution of key projects
- Craft and implement processes that reduce friction and enable team members to spend time on what they do best
- Deliver strategic projects (e.g. go-to-market strategies, scenario analyses, competitive intelligence) that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Partner with Sales to design and execute outbound email campaigns focused on driving qualified leads to our Account Executives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-4 yrs in strategy/management consulting, investment banking or on a BizOps/SalesOps team at a leading technology company
- Excellent communications, storytelling and presentation skills
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Salesforce experience highly desired
- Process-oriented, enjoy coordinating work between multiple parties
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits and equity options.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Msg.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.