Full Stack Developer
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to help us build large-scale high performance web applications.
- Design, implementation and ownership of various modules of SAAS Portal.
- Involve in team work sprints which will include task management and helping with design.
- Working with Backend, Data Science and DevOps teams for API implementation and design.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for optimal performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience in medium to large scale Front End applications
- High coding standards and knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of DevOps Processes.
- Knowledge of task runners/bundling tools like Gulp, Grunt and Web pack.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience in contributions to open-source projects is a plus
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I institutes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task with good analytical skills and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication