Marketing Communications Manager
San Francisco, CA
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service and product organizations. Our artificial intelligence platform powers human-like dialogue that delights consumers and drives ROI for businesses. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a self-motivated Marketing Communications Manager to help us take advantage of the opportunity among the press, media, and industry influencers. The ideal candidate will be eager to tackle the challenges of developing content that helps build brand recognition among our target companies and the right press and analysts. Create a reason for our target verticals to pay attention to conversational AI and for senior decision makers to consider our solution a critical ingredient to long-term growth and customer satisfaction.
The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications is a must. You’ll create and own all external communications, including adjusting our story lines and developing and testing new ways of getting our solution in front of the right people.
- Write content for all pitches, award entries, speaking proposals, analyst-related content, blogs, and thought leadership articles
- Create a communications strategy and execution plan that reaches the right people across the right media and social outlets
- Develop and manage a communications calendar that delivers a consistent cadence of communication to keep msg.ai top of mind
- Create and send out press releases, blogs and customer announcements for new products and services
- Select strategic events to have a presence in and run the events from the planning stages all the way to day-of execution, with strong attention to detail and a keen eye to stay organized for each step of the process
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver and engage with content
- Experience capturing the attention of target influencers and/or creating content that generates measurable ROI
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits and equity options.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Msg.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.