San Francisco, CA
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service and product organizations. Our artificial intelligence platform powers human-like dialogue that delights consumers and drives ROI for businesses. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a consultative and creative recruiting manager to grow and scale our teams. This is a special opportunity to help establish the msg.ai talent function. You will handle recruiting for msg.ai from top to bottom. In addition to excelling at finding and screening great people for our open positions, you have a marketing mindset. You are both creative in how you connect with candidates and systematic in thinking through the right match between person and role. This position includes serious development potential. You will be the first dedicated talent specialist in a fast-growing company, you will get to contribute to a range of HR areas, and you will help establish the talent acquisition system that will stay with msg.ai as we grow.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re looking for a leadership opportunity in recruiting, if you have worked in a fast-growing startup environment before, and you’re the kind of person who can immediately spot someone’s superpower.
- Build out msg.ai’s recruiting strategy and operations
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for various business groups, partner with hiring managers, and build out and improve new and existing processes
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each role
- Manage partnerships with third-party vendors
- At least 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a sense of humor is always appreciated!)
- An entrepreneurial spirit – you are excited to jump into a chaotic tech startup to help build something incredible!
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits and equity options.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Msg.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.