Intern - Business Analyst
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for an intern who can understand our product business goals and help us in making decisions.
- Understand product business goals, key users and user scenarios. Formulate metrics, benchmark it to industry standards, and surface topics of critical importance
- Define end-to-end business processes used today and identify where and how tooling solutions will aid with streamlining, scaling and improving the process
- Proactively identify problems and areas of opportunity with significant impact
- Demonstrated ability to produce polished deliverables that present data visually, formulate insights, and inspire relevant action
- Working knowledge of data analysis and predictive / statistical models
- Knowledge of clustering data using algorithms and time series data analysis
- Experience in Programming (specifically R/Python) used in statistical analysis
- Strong knowledge of SQLProficient with MS office – specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in data cleansing and making models
- Strong problem solving skills, intellectual curiosity, and analytical capability
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including attention to detail
- Strong analytical & numbers acumen and comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts & metrics
Duration: 3 months