Chat Support Analyst
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for an experienced professional to help us with the analyse and improve the conversation quality in our product.
- Quality Assurance of machine learning models
- Analyze the conversation quality in chatbots
- Monitor and review conversations and KPIs, and identify what needs to be improved
- Monitor and improve the quality assurance process that can meet/exceed the current standards and procedures
- Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work doneLearn and/or leverage the required software tools and technology
- Linguist with strong English background
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Chat support role
- Basic computer/technical, mathematical and statistical skills
- Smart and rational cognizance, innovative thinking, presence of mind, creativity
- Flexible enough to work in a challenging start-up environment
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task with good analytical skills and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication