Senior Java Developer
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a software developer with experience in Java development. We are looking for someone who brings in experience building high performing and scalable applications. We are looking for someone who is ready to think beyond and is ready to take bigger responsibilities as core pillars of the company. It's not just a development job!
If you're passionate to solve real time fundamental problems, explore, learn and work on technologies out of scope, msg.ai is the perfect place for you.
- Design/Development of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST based Web
- Frameworks using JAVA (Spark,Spring, ORM)
- High level and Low level design of the highly scalable components.
- Taking care of Nonfunctional requirements like Scale/ High Availability/Performance/Security
- Independently own tech pieces and be part of Problem Solving
- Build/Deployments/DevOps related work on AWS.
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts.
- Work as a direct contributor and key technical advisors to define the roadmap of project.
- Experience on SOA, Multitenant platforms, SaaS platforms (It’s a plus).
- 2-5 years’ experience – proficient in Java / J2EE.
- Hands-on high level software design and architecture skills.
- Experience of working with micro service architectures, Transactional systems and Distributed environments.
- Experience with Amazon web services or similar environment.
- Experience on some scripting language for automated build/ deployments.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I & II institutes