msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
As Project Manager, you will be reporting to Director - Engineering and working with various Team Leads to plan and track deliverables. We are looking for someone to who is self disciplined, passionate to work with multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced startup.
- Work as Project Manager to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Work closely with stakeholders, for understanding the system’s functional and
- non-functional requirements in defining the Product Vision.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules.
- Coordinate release and sprint planning, Conduct daily scrum meetings
- Develop realistic project plans/schedule and track Team’s progress in meeting milestones and deliverables.
- Own the project schedule, regularly maintain/update as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Facilitate team meetings (Issue meeting agendas, timely meeting minutes and action items) in partnership with the client teams for decision-making, issues resolution, risk mitigation and team engagement
- Escalate unexpected events impacting project schedule & resources to management
- Keep project team well-informed, effectively communicating status and changes (also facilitate and ensure communications to extended team members)
- Provide regular project updates to management on project status including risk mitigation plan.
- Project Costing
- 2+ years of experience in a software industry as a project manager.
- B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering degree from Tier-1 and Tier-2 colleges. MBA from Tier 1 would be preferable.
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to independently prioritize stakeholder’s requests and think strategically
- Technical and in-depth project management style
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, organisational and management skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organised, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines