Senior User Experience Designer
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Design Degree (Visual communication, Graphic Design, Interaction design or HCI). If you think experience has taught you more than a design degree, feel free to apply.
- An expert with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator.
- A diverse portfolio that shows just how good you are with typography, colors, layouts and images.
- Strong sketching skills and can move seamlessly from low-fidelity whiteboard scribbles and paper sketches to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Intimately familiar with the latest user-centered design trends and methodologies.
- Experience designing complex enterprise applications.
- Familiarity with user research and usability tests (theoretical knowledge also works).