Suwanee, GA, USA
2 - Robot System Integration – System Integration Team /
Full Time, ENG JD /
Mujin is the future of industrial robotic systems in production and distribution environments. Our technology gives robots perception and awareness, enabling them to take on more advanced tasks. Our aim is to revolutionize the use of robotics within industry to free human resources from labor intensive tasks to focus on more intellectual challenges.
Mujin is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Integration Project Manager to join our dynamic team. As an Integration Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class team of doers, tackling challenging technical problems and delivering cutting-edge solutions. This role requires a unique combination of engineering expertise, problem-solving abilities, curiosity, innovation, leadership, and effective communication skills.
In this role, you will lead requirements gathering and design for robotic arm deployments, collaborating closely with sales and engineering teams to ensure successful project delivery. You will be responsible for system design, considering the total solution using end effectors, cameras, vision systems, lighting, pneumatics, robot controllers, and peripheral material handling equipment. With your strong communication skills, you will effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, providing key feedback on schedule stack and resourcing availability. You will play a critical role in driving efficiency within the relevant scope, schedule, and budget of each active project.
Although your primary focus will be on projects in North America, you will also have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues in Japan, gaining exposure to an international environment and expanding your global network. This position holds significant importance within Mujin and presents an exciting and challenging opportunity for growth and development.
- Lead system design for industrial robot cells, ensuring a comprehensive approach that incorporates various components such as robots, robot controllers, end effectors, material handling equipment, vision systems, cameras, lighting, and pneumatics
- Assist sales team to ensure the scope of work is in line with customer specifications, and standards
- Oversee vendors, sub-contractors to ensure the equipment/services provided meets project specifications/standards, budget, and schedule/timelines??
- Communicate project scope, and schedule to internal stakeholders – Integration, Software, Operations, Accounting, and manage resources for the project
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, ensuring successful project delivery within established scope, schedule, and budget
- Provide valuable insights and feedback on schedule stack and resource availability, effectively addressing project deviations such as change orders and schedule slips
- Develop project schedules, on-site commissioning plans, Factory Acceptance Test plans, and Site Acceptance Test plans
- Continuously explore and implement new management methods to enhance quality, reduce costs, and improve delivery efficiency
- Foster exceptional customer satisfaction for each project, ensuring that commitments are met and expectations are exceeded
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in the warehouse and logistics or related industry
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive in an environment of rapid change
- Natural curiosity, logical thinking, and elevated observational skills in the workplace
- Experience in system, mechanical, or electrical design
- Proven track record in negotiating with customers
- Proficient in managing project procurement, including working with technical bid documents and interacting with material handling automation vendors
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the year, as required by project demands, allowing you to provide onsite support and engage with customers effectively
- Experience in project management, including writing proposals, design specifications, requirement definitions, manuals, and acceptance plans
- Strong background in the robotics and automation industry, particularly in the logistics or manufacturing sectors
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D CAD skills
Since our expansion to North America, we have encountered substantial demand for our groundbreaking robotics technology. If you're seeking a job in cutting-edge robotics and automation, Mujin offers an exciting opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and be at the forefront of the industry's advancements. As part of the Mujin team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in the robotics space, as we work together to change the face of industrial automation.
Mujin Corp. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability if the individual is otherwise qualified, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, familial status, parental status, HIV/AIDS status, sickle cell trait, DNA analysis, or any other protected characteristics as governed by federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all the Company activities, including hiring, placement, promotion, discipline, termination, compensation, and training.