Bid & Proposal Engineer
3 - Sales & Marketing – Sales Dept. /
Full Time, ENG JD /
Are you ready to shape the future of industrial robotic systems?
Mujin, the trailblazer for industrial robotic systems for production and distribution environments, is expanding its reach to Europe and establishing its headquarters in Eindhoven. Be at the forefront of groundbreaking automation technology projects that challenge your skills and push the boundaries of what's possible.
Position: Bid & Proposal Engineer
As a detail oriented B&P Engineer, you'll be instrumental translating our customers' needs into compelling and innovative solutions. Your ability to understand automation and material handling systems and their current restraints is vital to helping Mujin’s clients improve their capabilities by using our robotic technology. If you have strong technical background in robotic automation, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record in preparing successful proposals, we invite you to apply.
- Engages with Sales Managers and CEO to craft proposal strategies
- Review and analyze customer documentation, including RFQs, RFPs, SOWs, and layouts
- Create compliant, compelling proposals that clearly and succinctly address the RFP requirements
- Develop system architecture and technical documentation, providing valuable input into equipment and design selection for proposed solutions
- Contribute to setting up and refining internal sales to project processes
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years of technical knowledge/background in material handling processes.
- Good knowledge of Warehouse systems, Parcel, Automotive, and 3PL systems.
- Understanding a various types of automation solutions such as conveying, ASRS, goods-to-person, sortation, palletizing, depalletizing, piece picking, automated vehicles, and industrial/collaborative robots.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks.
- Strong collaborator with experience working with cross functional teams operating internationally.
- Proactive attitude and eager to bring ideas to the table.
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to travel (up to 10% of your time at customer sites).
At Mujin, we're at the forefront of innovation, empowering robots with perception and awareness to tackle advanced tasks. Our mission is to revolutionize the industry by liberating human resources from labor-intensive duties, allowing them to focus on more intellectually challenging endeavors. Working at Mujin means to work with the latest tools and technologies available in the material handling systems world.
We believe in fostering a work environment that values innovation, collaboration, and personal growth. Our fast-paced, start-up like mindset and international connections encourage open communication, idea-sharing, and a collective commitment to success.
Are you ready to be a part of the Mujin journey and shape the future of robotics in Europe?
Apply now and be at the forefront of the industrial revolution!
For any questions about the role or Mujin, please feel free to contact:
Recruitment Luisa Ticca - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications are accepted exclusively through our jobsite.
We kindly ask that you refrain from submitting CVs/applications via email. Thank you for your cooperation.