Sales Manager - Strategic Accounts
3 - Sales & Marketing – Sales Dept. /
Full Time, ENG JD /
About this role:
As a Sales Manager - Strategic Accounts, your primary responsibility will be new business generation at the management and C-suite level. You will inspire end-users to use Mujin and guide them through the details of our technology. You’ll evaluate customer requirements, develop proposals, manage partners and deliver results. This role reports to the Director of Sales, and you’ll be expected to be independent and comfortable working with minimal supervision. You should also be comfortable with frequent travel and will spend up to 75% of your time in front of customers.
- Strategic Accounts will be responsible for generating new business deals in the area of automation
- Generate new business by supporting our marketing team and owning your own prospecting
- Advance the funnel by following up on leads, presenting Mujin's offering, and qualifying new potentials
- Lead site visits for new project discovery, with the flexibility to handle up to 75% travel
- Work alongside the engineering team to finalize scope and proposal documents
- Participate in trade shows and other industry events
- Track your opportunity funnel via Salesforce
- Engineering/Technology background
- 7+ years in a customer-facing sales role
- Experience in the industrial automation industry, with knowledge of robotics, material handling equipment, sensors/machine vision, etc.
- Professional network in the warehousing, manufacturing, automation, or robotics industry
- A passion for cutting-edge technology
Mujin is the future of industrial robotic systems in production and distribution environments. Our technology gives robots perception and awareness, enabling them to take on more advanced tasks. Our aim is to revolutionize the use of robotics within industry to free human resources from labor intensive tasks to focus on more intellectual challenges.
Since our expansion in the USA market we’ve encountered huge demand for our groundbreaking technology, and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in the robotics and automation space globally. We have an exciting startup culture, and a highly competitive reimbursement package including stock options.