Suwanee, GA, USA
3 - Sales & Marketing – Sales Dept. /
Full Time, ENG JD /
Mujin is the future of industrial robotic systems in production and distribution environments. Our technology gives robots perception and awareness, enabling them to take on more advanced tasks. Our aim is to revolutionize the use of robotics within industry to free human resources from labor intensive tasks to focus on more intellectual challenges.
Solutions Engineers at Mujin are responsible for understanding customers' needs and designing solutions around those requirements. Your ability to understand automation systems and their current restraints is vital to helping Mujin’s clients improve their capabilities by using robotic technology. You will review customer’s documentation such as RFPs, SOWs, and layouts, create technical documentation, and give input to equipment and design selection. You will communicate solutions to the customer by creating quotes, supporting documentation, and assisting with layouts.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be expected to take ownership of projects by managing different stake holders and ensuring the project bid is delivered on time. Solutions Engineers should be comfortable working individually and as a contributor on the sales team while also acting as a liaison to other departments. This role requires travel, possibly up to 25% of your time at customers’ sites, tradeshows, and events.
- As part of the technical sales team, it is your responsibility to identify and analyze the customer's needs and transfer designs to be a perfect match between the customer's business needs and our products and capabilities
- Identify the customer's automation needs through discussions with customers
- You will need to present in a clear and understandable way to the customer
- Find solutions for technical issues
- Evaluate the designs based on cost, functionality, business needs and risks
- Provide layouts, using AutoCAD at a professional level
- Be reliable, provide timely responses and consistent follow-up
- Write proposals and present them clearly and convincingly to the customers
- Build and maintain constructive working relationships with customers
- Manage multiple sales projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related disciplines
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- 4+ years in a related position having proven your time management, organizational, team collaboration, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Warehouse, Parcel, Automotive, and 3PL systems
- Understanding of all types of automation solutions such as conveying, ASRS, goods-to-person, sortation, palletizing, depalletizing, piece picking, automated vehicles, and industrial/collaborative robots.
- Extensive experience working with MS Project and MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work cross-functionally with international teams operating on different time-zones
- Strong team collaboration
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) to be able to lead presentations and meetings
- Must be reliable, provide timely responses and consistent follow-up
- Ability to collaborate and support effectively on a team
- Ability to self-motivate and adapt to changing priorities
- A passion for cutting-edge technology
- Well-rounded, believing in the power of robotics
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the year, as required by project demands, allowing you to provide onsite support and engage with customers effectively
Since our expansion to North America, we have encountered substantial demand for our groundbreaking robotics technology. If you're seeking a job in cutting-edge robotics and automation, Mujin offers an exciting opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and be at the forefront of the industry's advancements. As part of the Mujin team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in the robotics space, as we work together to change the face of industrial automation.
Mujin Corp. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability if the individual is otherwise qualified, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, familial status, parental status, HIV/AIDS status, sickle cell trait, DNA analysis, or any other protected characteristics as governed by federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all the Company activities, including hiring, placement, promotion, discipline, termination, compensation, and training.