Sales Manager UK
Eindhoven, Netherlands / United Kingdom
3 - Sales & Marketing – Sales Dept. /
Full Time, ENG JD /
Are you ready to shape the future of industrial robotic systems?
Mujin, the trailblazer for industrial robotic systems for production and distribution environments, is expanding its reach to Europe and establishing its headquarters in Eindhoven. Be at the forefront of groundbreaking automation technology projects that challenge your skills and push the boundaries of what's possible.
Position: Sales Manager UK
We are seeking a dynamic and results driven Sales Manager to drive lead generation and revenue growth in the UK. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales management, a strategic mindset and knowledge of materials handling systems. You will inspire integrators and end-users to use Mujin’s solutions and guide them through the details of our technology. English speaking, located in the United Kingdom is a must.
- Analyze market tends, competitor activities and identify client needs, challenges, and opportunities in the logistics and factory automation sector to generate opportunities for growth
- Drive solution sales to end users and product sales to system integrators
- Cooperate with the technical team to develop and deliver presentations, demos, and proposals for various client cases and lead site visits for new project discovery
- Guide customers through the details of Mujin technology, demonstrating its value proposition
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to align strategies and goals
- Participate in trade shows and other industry events
- Provide regular updates on sales activities and achievements to the CEO Mujin Europe
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of experience in selling complex and medium scale material handling systems
- Knowledge of material handling equipment, robotics, grippers, sensors/vision systems
- Pragmatic and capable to balance costs, quality, lead time and technology
- Self-motivated with proven ability in problem solving, especially in intense situations
- Proactive and hands on work ethic
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Professional network in the material handling, automation, robotics industry
- A valid Driver’s license and ability to travel 75% throughout the UK and parts of Europe
- A passion for cutting-edge technology
At Mujin, we're at the forefront of innovation, empowering robots with perception and awareness to tackle advanced tasks. Our mission is to revolutionize the industry by liberating human resources from labor-intensive duties, allowing them to focus on more intellectually challenging endeavors. Working at Mujin means to work with the latest tools and technologies available in the material handling systems world.
We believe in fostering a work environment that values innovation, collaboration, and personal growth. Our fast-paced, start-up like mindset and international connections encourage open communication, idea-sharing, and a collective commitment to success.
Are you ready to be a part of the Mujin journey and shape the future of robotics in Europe?
Apply now and be at the forefront of the industrial revolution!
For any questions about the role or Mujin, please feel free to contact:
Recruitment Luisa Ticca - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications are accepted exclusively through our jobsite.
We kindly ask that you refrain from submitting CVs/applications via email. Thank you for your cooperation.