Software Engineer – Warehouse Execution System (WES)
Suwanee, GA, USA
1 - Software Development – Product Team /
Full Time, ENG JD /
Mujin is the future of industrial robotic systems in production and distribution environments. Our technology gives robots perception and awareness, enabling them to take on more advanced tasks. Our aim is to revolutionize the use of robotics within industry to free human resources from labor intensive tasks to focus on more intellectual challenges. The WES team computes close to optimal solutions for hard computational problems. The team focuses on formularizing and solving large mixed integer programming problems to optimize the allocation and scheduling of orders to robots or optimize storage locations of racks.
We are looking for talented robotics software engineers to join our WES team to push the boundaries of autonomous robotic systems. You will develop innovative robotics technology, including design, implementation, and testing of algorithms that run on multiple robots in real-time. Our applications are safety critical and involve autonomous interactions with the surrounding world in an uncontrolled environment. You will test and deploy your work in simulation and in the real world on various off-the-shelf and in-house robotics hardware. You will contribute to the development of ambitious and innovative projects as part of a dedicated team of world-class engineers.
- Formulate abstract problems as optimization problems that can be solved efficiently
- Solve large optimizations problems using mixed integer programming, constraint programming and metaheuristics
- Suggest novel solutions and tradeoffs between runtime and accuracy
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering with a focus on Operations Research – MS with 2+ years of industry experience in solving large optimization problems or a relevant PhD.
- Knowledge of mixed integer programming, constraint optimization or metaheuristics (like simulated annealing and genetic algorithms)
- Strong proficiency in Python and C++
- Highly motivated to push the envelope
- Agility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience solving problems with Cplex, Gurobi, Google’s OR-Tools or the like
- Relevant publications in top-tier conferences
Since our expansion to North America, we have encountered substantial demand for our groundbreaking robotics technology. If you are seeking a job in innovative robotics and automation, Mujin offers an exciting opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and be at the forefront of the industry's advancements. As part of the Mujin team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in the robotics space, as we work together to change the face of industrial automation.
Mujin Corp. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability if the individual is otherwise qualified, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, familial status, parental status, HIV/AIDS status, sickle cell trait, DNA analysis, or any other protected characteristics as governed by federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all the Company activities, including hiring, placement, promotion, discipline, termination, compensation, and training.