Full-time Onsite or Remote
MultiversX is a highly scalable, secure and decentralized blockchain network created to enable radically new applications, for users, businesses, society, and the new metaverse frontier.
Our blockchain architecture is designed from scratch to bring a 1,000-fold cumulative improvement in throughput and execution speed. To achieve this, MultiversX introduces two key innovations: a novel Adaptive State Sharding mechanism, and a Secure Proof of Stake (PoS) algorithm, enabling linear scalability with a fast, efficient, and secure consensus mechanism.
About the Role
MultiversX is on the lookout for a passionate Technical Documentation Writer. Your role will be to act as the bridge between our technology, products, features and our community.
The person we're seeking should be deeply knowledgeable about blockchain and everything it comprises, as well as to have a creative writing ability to be able to transform technical concepts into structured, user and dev friendly documents.
As a Technical Documentation Writer at MultiversX, you'll be expected to:
- Understand how to communicate information in a way that can be easily absorbed by the vast majority of people
- Masterfully translate complex technological concepts with a spark of personality that resonates with our diverse audience, similarly with the existing documentation
- Deliver high-quality documentation under tight deadlines
- Be a proactive to identify areas needing improvements, updates or new documentation
- Develop new approaches for getting with our groundbreaking innovations into the people’s eyes
- Collaborate closely with our technical team to understand and document new features and upgrades and coordinate with the marketing team to ensure that product communication and technical documentation are consistent and aligned
- Edit and revise documentation as needed
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Create a variety of resources including how-to guides, FAQs, user manuals, and technical specifications to support the user community and aid product adoption
- Manage and update existing documentation based on product changes, user feedback, and other needs
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text and product release notes
- Interact with developers, comms teams, testers and project managers to gather information and ensure accuracy of documentation
- Research and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in blockchain technology and applications
- Provide feedback and support to developers and other team members to ensure that documentation is accurate and meets user needs
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Crypto / blockchain / FinTech industry knowledge and/or experience is essential.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Proven track record and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Recently published blockchain/Web3 specific content.
- Strong research and critical thinking skills.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Start-up atmosphere where everybody is agile without being AGILE
- The opportunity to create something really meaningful that will be used by millions of people
- Competitive salary
- Fast, dynamic & unique working environment
If you’re interested in the role, we’d love to hear from you, even if you don’t feel like you meet everything we’re looking for.