Business development manager
Business Development /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Elrond represents a highly scalable, fast and secure blockchain platform for distributed apps, enterprise use cases and the new internet economy.
We think every successful initiative is the result of a tremendous team effort from a passionate, focused, and forward-thinking group of individuals.
Do you want to be part of the blockchain industry revolution? Here’s your chance.
The Elrond Foundation is looking for a Business Development Manager for the Global Business Development Team. The Global Business Development team manages the relationship between founders and the Elrond foundation by bringing awareness and offering guidance on how to best use Elrond tools and resources. We provide extensive consultancy on all elements related to a project’s success in the Elrond Ecosystem. Our team works in many regions of the world and we connect technical, product and business stakeholders in the Elrond Ecosystem. The role involves continuous proactive communication with top Elrond Ecosystem partners, helping them build exceptional Web3 products in various regions of the world. This is a dynamic and fast paced environment, that requires the ability to quickly adapt, take decisions on the go and still be able to stick to KPI’s without extensive guidance from top management.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Proactively communicate with top ecosystem partners
- Offer consultancy in business plans, token metrics, investment, listings and many more.
- Connect projects with other partners
- Guide projects on key decisions related to blockchain solutions and/or best practices
- Be the bridge between ecosystem needs and the Elrond technical team, being able to voice requirements from the community to the internal team
- Be able to negotiate key deals either for strategic partners or for the Elrond foundation
- Have an overview of the overall blockchain space and be able to identify and connect with key projects that show potential of development in the Elrond Ecosystem.
To succeed in this role, you:
- Have 4 years of experience in Business Development
- Have a good understanding of blockchain technology, startup environment and how the entire blockchain space works.
- Prove exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Have a natural ability to connect with people and maintain strong, healthy relationships
- Have exquisite time and project management abilities
- Are able to work in a team and independently
We will offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Start-up atmosphere where everybody is agile without being AGILE
- The opportunity to create something really meaningful that will be used by millions of people
- Competitive salary
- Fast, dynamic & unique working environment
At Elrond everybody has an equal opportunity to be hired regardless of any characteristics specific to the person.
Join Elrond and help us shape the world for the better!